TBC Honored with 12 AAF Midlands Annual Advertising Awards
Kiawah River print and digital campaigns honored with 12 awards by the American Advertising Federation.
The Beach Company has been honored with 12 American Advertising Federation (AAF) Midlands Advertising Awards. The Charleston-based developer was recognized for various print and digital campaigns created for Kiawah River, its waterfront community on Johns Island, S.C.
“Our goal in creating these advertisements for Kiawah River was to reflect the community’s emphasis on nature and modern design, and we are incredibly honored to be recognized by the American Advertising Federation and thankful for the hard work our team put into these projects,” said Karen Brewerton, The Beach Company’s Vice President of Marketing.
The Beach Company received two of the competition’s highest honors, Best in Show for “Kiawah River – Ad Campaign” and Best in Print for “Kiawah River – Vanity Fair Ad.”
Gold awards were won in the following categories and projects:
- Magazine Advertising Full Page of Less – “Kiawah River Architectural Digest 1”
- Magazine Advertising Full Page or Less – “Kiawah River – Vanity Fair Ad”
- Magazine Advertising Spread, Multiple Page or Insert – “Kiawah River – Unique Home Spread”
- Magazine Advertising Campaign – “Kiawah River – Ad Campaign”
- Digital Publication – “Kiawah River Newsletter”
Silver awards were won in the following categories and projects:
- Magazine Advertising Full Page or Less – “Kiawah River- Architectural Digest 2”
- Magazine Advertising Spread, Multiple Page or Insert – “Kiawah River – Garden & Gun Spread”
- Internet Commercial, Single Spot – “Wildlife at Kiawah River”
- Internet Commercial, Single Spot – “Fishing at Kiawah River”
- Internet Commercial, Campaign – “Kiawah River Field Guide Series”
AAF Midlands holds the yearly American Advertising Awards competition as part of the American Advertising Federation’s American Advertising Awards, the largest advertising competition in the world. The awards represent the true spirit of creative excellence by recognizing all forms of advertising from media of all types, creative by all sizes and entrants of all levels from anywhere in the world.